This is a very exciting coupon that should make for FREE veggies for most of you with stores that double! Save $.50/1 any Green Giant Veggies! (Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals)
If you have a Giant Eagle, you can use this coupon through Wednesday to get FREE or money-maker veggies!
Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables 8/$8, Get $3 OYNO wyb 8
The deal will vary depending on how many of these you can print, however, you can combine this coupon with the $.60/3 (buy 8, use 2 of each).
See the Giant Eagle deals HERE.
2 comments:
I purchased 8 boxes of green giant vegies but the $3 coupon did not print...wonder what went wrong? I wish I had my sales flier with me when I was checking out.
You can go to customer service. I did the deal tonight and it worked. Did you get anything from the CAT machine? Maybe it was out of paper.
Next time go to cust. service and they will fix that problem!
Post a Comment