9.19.2010
*HOT* New JCPenney $10 off $10 and Shoes Still Ship FREE!!! STARTS SUNDAY 9/19
JCPenney has another $10 off $10 code available for online purchases! Use code GO4TEN or LIZ4YOU to save $10 on any purchase of $10 or more. (Watch your mailboxes for the in-store coupon--Mine came TODAY!)
All shoes are still shipping FREE, so this is really a good deal, plus most of the shoes are on sale.
To make this deal even better, go through Ebates or ShopAtHome-both give 3% back, to make your purchase! You will earn cash back on top of the coupon and sale prices! If you are new to either of those cash back sites, you will earn an extra $5 back with your purchase!!
Please let us know if you find a great deal!
13 comments:
Neither one of those codes worked for me. I made sure it was over $10 too. Weird, but I got in on the deal last time, so I'm not upset. :)
There are a pair of perfect toddler red flats for my daughter, priced appropriately at 9.99 - blah! I didnt see anything else inexpensive that I wanted.
Could not get either code to work for me. Bummer as I spent a while finding the perfect pair to buy.
Didn't work for me either.
The GO4TEN code is good starting 9/19.
Both codes start 9/19. Sorry for the confusion, added that to the post.
This time isnt going to be as good as last time. None of the kids shoes are $10.00 this time, they are all priced @ $9.99 which means you cant use the coupon code on them right? =[ This suxx. My son needs new shoes too.
The price on all the free shipping shoes jumped at midnight! I thought they'd be 1.99 after coupon and ended up being 9.99 so really just a 1.99 saving from buying minutes ago:(
Well, the red shoes went up to 19.99 today, but I decided to get them anyway! :-) Thanks for the great code!!
That is so annoying that they raise the prices on the shoes when their is a promo code. I noticed that with the famous footwear coupon code a month or so ago.
I found a couple good deals on boys shoes shipped for only $4.99. You can see them on my blog: www.livinghealthyonabudget.blogspot.com or Here they are:
boys sandals for $4.99 after promo: http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=17d174c&DeptID=70733&CatID=71829&SO=0&SelDim=18%7E&x5view=1&Ne=8+4+5+3+1031+23+18+904+949+833&shopperType=G&N=4294953470+1203&Nao=0&PSO=0&CmCatId=70733%7C71829 and Here are boys dress shoes for only $4.99 after promo: http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=185a28e&DeptID=70733&CatID=74768&SO=0&Ne=4294957900+6+4+5+8+1031+3+18+904+833&N=4294944093&Nao=0&PSO=0&CmCatId=70733%7C74768 Sorry about the size of the links!
When is the last day to use the codes??
Post a Comment