Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.15.2010

New $1/1 Clorox Wipes Coupon

There is a high value $1/1 Clorox Wipes coupon available HERE on the Clorox Facebook page. "Like" them, and click on the "Products and Offers Tab".  (Thanks, One Momma Saving Money!)

I recently saw these on sale for around $2 per container (somewhere?).  This coupon should make a good deal.  Let us know if you find one!

Our school asked for NO supplies to be sent in this year for my son in first grade or my daughter in third.  I am hoping to find these to send in for the teachers to wipe down desks.

New $1/1 Clorox Wipes CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

No Chlorox wipes coupon. Only Chlorox 2.

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,
you have to like them first then look for the brown box

Rebecca said...

Shortly after I left the comment, I found the brown box. I was not expecting the box to look so much like an advertisement! My Bad! :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.