Uncle Ben's is offering a high value Buy One, Get One FREE Rice coupon (up to $2.29)! If your store has this rice on sale B1G1 FREE, you may be able to score some very cheap or FREE rice!
Skip the intro, enter code BOGOWGW and print!
Thanks, Carie!
9.11.2010
New B1G1 FREE Uncle Ben's Rice Coupon
New B1G1 FREE Uncle Ben's Rice CouponPosted by Michelle at 9/11/2010
Labels: printable coupons
1 comments:
These were 2.19 at target
I used the BOGO and my favorite cashier was there today so I dared giving here the .75/1 from the paper as well and scored 2 boxes for a great price
It was like:
2.19
2.19
-2.19
-.75
Awsome
You can do the same with the mister clean.
That was 2.99 for a large 20% more free bottle. Then I used the BOGO from the PG insert with the .75/1 coupon from the Home simple book.
2.99
2.99
-2.99
-.75
Final price 2.25 for 2 HUGE bottles
Everthing works with NO BEEPS!!!!!
Post a Comment