Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.19.2010

Playing Catch-Up.....

I spent the entire day with my children and a friend and her daughter at the wildest and wettest place in Erie, PA yesterday ~Splash Lagoon!  We had such a good time and were really exhausted when we got home last night after 10 pm.

This was a wonderful gift we received from my brother for Christmas last year.  He is so smart to know we have enough toys, and opted to give us a day of fun!

I am playing catch up in all areas of life today.  If you have emailed a deal, THANK YOU.  I am not overlooking it, I will post it as soon as I can!

Playing Catch-Up.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Jen from Erie said...

You were in my neighborhood!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.