Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.17.2010

Save $1 on any TRESemme Product ~ NO Size Restrictions!

Write a review of any TRESemme product, and you'll be able to print a coupon good for $1/1 any TRESemme product!  There are no size restrictions on the coupon, so you should be able to pick up the travel hairspray at Walmart for FREE.

I personally use the 24 Body Mousse, so I'll be using my coupons for that product!

Save $1 on any TRESemme Product ~ NO Size Restrictions!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great conditioner!

Anonymous said...

I used to use expensive top rated hair sprays until I ran out one day and bought TRESemme 24 Hour Body hair spray at the store. I was in for a big surprised.....it worked better than all the other brands I used before. I not only save a lot of money but, have a great product!

Anonymous said...

these are such great products! I love them.

Anonymous said...

I love #4 hairspray, it holds but you can brush right thru it.

samantha said...

Tresemme improves my hair quality a lot! Love it!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.