Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.11.2010

Save $8/1 Dulcolax Balance ~ PRINT Twice

I am really digging this coupon, and not because I'm irregular -LOL.  There is a Smokin' Hot $8/1 any size Dulcolax Balance coupon available HERE.  You can print it twice per computer!  This is supposed to make it FREE, but that would depend on the price at your store.

If you are as lucky as I am, you might have a raincheck from CVS from a few months ago.  Dulcolax was FREE after extra bucks and at the time it was a $4 money-maker.  Now it's a $8 money-maker for those of us with a raincheck!!!!  *happy dance*.

Thanks, Deal Finding Chik!

Save $8/1 Dulcolax Balance ~ PRINT TwiceSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At my Walmart in southern Illinois the cheapest they had was still almost $14 - boo!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.