Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.17.2010

Swagbucks Christmas Challenge: 5 Winners Win a $5 Amazon Gift Card

It's Mega Swagbucks day an there is no better day to be challenged to earn Swagbucks.  Every Friday, Swagbucks awards random members some very big wins!  You can search all day Friday for Mega Bucks.
-------------------------------------

Welcome to the The Official Swagbucks Christmas Challenge! Many readers have already pledged to search, win and save for Christmas! Are you ready to join the challenge? If so, just leave a comment in this post with your pledge to earn and save for Christmas!

-------------------------------------

This year I am challenging my readers to use Swagbucks to earn "money" for Christmas. Last year we cancelled our Christmas club and turned to Swagbucks to fund our gift giving! I was able to purchase the majority of my gifts through Amazon, Starbucks, Target, JCPenney and a few other gift cards I earned through Swagbucks! This year, my goal is to purchase 90% of our gifts this way! Join me and you can win even more Swagbucks to turn into Christmas CASH!
Above you will see the beginning of my Christmas shopping which was 100% purchased with Swagbucks in early October of last year. I was able to continue to make purchases up until Christmas with Swagbucks and saved a ton of money.

If you are not a member of Swagbucks and would like to join the Christmas Challenge, join here and earn your first 30 Swag Bucks for FREE!

Giveaway
Are you on board? Join in the Challenge and 5 Readers will win $5 Amazon e-Gift Cards!  Just leave a comment in this post and let me know if you are up for the challenge!  If you are just joining Swagbucks today, let us know!  If you are a Swagbucks Pro, leave a tip for earning Swagbucks!  Be sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you if you are a winner!

Want an extra entry?
Winners will be announced on Monday, September 20!

Swagbucks Christmas Challenge: 5 Winners Win a $5 Amazon Gift CardSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

128 comments:

CJ said...

I'm up for the challenge! I've been collecting my SB all year.
cjlampley(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I'm in!!! I have been stashing away amazon gc's.

kdzvonik (at) live (dot) com

~Krista~ said...

I am totally on board for this, it's going to be fun! kristathompson11@gmail.com

~Krista~ said...

I "liked" you on facebook!! Thanks

stephanie said...

I am up for the challenge. s_laubach(at)yahoo(dot).com

Question: heard something that swagbucks expire. Anyone know if that is true & how long before they expire? Thanks!

stephanie said...

I subscribe s_laubach(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I am definitely up for the challenge! Thanks!

momran03@yahoo.com

Marisa said...

I'm challenged! So far I have $50 cashed out for amazon gift cards.

The Thornleys said...

I have been saving swagbucks for a year.
thethornleys(at)gmail(dot)com

Marisa said...

Trying to buy an iPad for the spouse for Christmas!

I've had luck with sites texting when a swagcode comes out. I almost always have my phone on me so I've really upped my daily totals.

Anonymous said...

I am new to Swagbucks but would love to earn "Free" Christmas presents! Count me in! I already "like" you on facebook...Sherri Dovichak Huntley

Chrissy said...

I am totally on board for this! I write a "freebie junkie" blog so this would be a great way to have a free Christmas!

Thanks for the awesome idea!

sara said...

I'm on board!Been collecting since April or so!



saraefarkas@gmail.com

Claire said...

I'm in!
clairehenderson80 (at) yahoo(dot) com

claire said...

I liked you on face book!

clairehenderson80 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Mindolla said...

I am totally looking forward to this.
I am a swagbucks semi pro... but I love it. I don't understand those who resist the force lol.
Amazon has such awesome daily deals that you can really stretch those gift card dollars too!

gina said...

I am going to try - i always forget about swagbucks- but now i installed the search button so that should help!

Aunt Viv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Viv said...

I am on board and ready to go!

vivcaudle@gmail.com

H Ski said...

I have been trying to safe mine up for Christmas too. I love using my Swagbucks for gifts.

hski2349 (at) gmail (dot) com

Tammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammie said...

I LOVE SB's! I am saving every Amazon GC I earn to help with Christmas. The best tip I can offer is to install the toolbar to help you remember to use SB's often. Good luck all! tallen13 (at) cox (dot) net

Samantha said...

I want one! Thanks so much for another giveaway! I have been saving swagbucks for months now. I have "liked" you on Facebook for a long time! sgrayson314@yahoo.com

Desiree said...

I am up to the challenge!! This will be my 1st year using my Swagbucks to score some amazing deals! I think my kids with be thrilled.

dvanleer(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I'm up for it!

elmomommyto2@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm up for the challenge! I've been collecting my SB since June.

I also get your emails.

Anonymous said...

I'm up for the challenge!! This will be my 1st Christmas using SB and Amazon.com.

I also get your emails.

sscmcc01@yahoo.com

J'Laine said...

I am up to the challenge! I've been collecting since February!

jlainenewcombe@hotmail.com

J'Laine said...

I like you on FB!

J'Laine said...

I follow your email newsletter!

jlainenewcombe@hotmail.com

J'Laine said...

I follow you on Twitter!

jlainenewcombe@hotmail.com

Kisha said...

I am collecting so I'm up for the challenge.. except I have this really bad habit of spending them before Christmas. I need to work on that. :)

I also subscribe via RSS. :)

kisha at k-image dot com.

Tracy said...

Loving swagbucks. Just started a couple months ago. I'm on board.

rtaukerman at hotmail dot com

Melanie said...

I've even got my teenage daughters hooked on swagging; they each have a daily routine to score as many swagbucks as possible. We are in!!


melsmayhem@gmail.com

je said...

I'm in. I have been saving amazon gift cards for about 3 months.

jamiehancock@hotmail.com

Cathy said...

I'm in! THANK YOU for all the swag hints!!!! I'm on your blog several times a day - and you have truly saved me THOUSANDS of dollars!!

cathleen.schmainda@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I liked you on Facebook. This will be my first Christmas using SB so hope to save lots!

carla.sugar@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely up fot the challenge!
Diana H
hardydiana(at)gmail(dot)com

Rachelle R said...

i'm up for the challenge. my tip is to download the toolbar and use it constantly. it's helped to win a lot of swagbucks!

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Rachelle R said...

i like money saving madness on facebook

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Rachelle R said...

i subscribe to emails

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Karen said...

I'll try to save some for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

you can earn $15 in amazon cash in one year by doing the daily freebies - daily poll, checking trusted surveys, special offers, and using toolbar. each is worth 1 pt, so 4 x 365 = 1460 - more than enough for 3 $5 amazon cards! cool!

Anonymous said...

I've been saving mine cause this is my first year with a baby to buy for!

llaw406@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

I am definitely on board =) I have been doing swagbucks a little over a year and it definitely helped for last years Christmas =)

mdb3383@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

I like you on Facbook!

Melissa said...

I also follow you on twitter

MountainMommy said...

I love this challenge! Both my children have birthdays right before Christmas so I am searching like crazy to earn gift cards.

MountainMommy said...

I follow you on Twitter as @MountainMommy. Thanks!

MountainMommy said...

I follow you on Twitter as @MountainMommy. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is my first year on the Swagbucks bandwagon, but im hoping this will help me eliminate overspending and keep me out of the malls during holiday shopping! tricialynn78@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I "like" you on facebook!
tricialynn78@yahoo.com

Pete, Wendy, Cooper & Delaney said...

Of course I am going to search for x-mas

Pete, Wendy, Cooper & Delaney said...

I am in... just got my frist 2 amazon gift cards.... so excited

Pete, Wendy, Cooper & Delaney said...

I already like you on FB

Pete, Wendy, Cooper & Delaney said...

I follow you on twitter too!

Kim said...

I love swagbucks and have earned 4 Amazon gift cards since April. I just search a couple of times each evening. The one that I win on the most is.....Money Saving Madness! How funny! I usually get 11SB!

kwoirhaye@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i just signed up....i'm up for the challenge
frazierangela87@yahoo.com

Flowerg said...

I am in too! I've been a member for sometime now. Love that site! Having SB bookmarked makes it easy to get to it and and always use it for searching online.

romapup at gmail dot com

Flowerg said...

Following Money Saving Madness on Twitter
@romapr09

romapup at gmail dot com

Flowerg said...

"Liked" Money Saving Madness on Facebook

romapup at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Count me in too!
Subscribed via email & Liked your facebook.
coconutcandy12(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I am definitely up for the challenge! I just started swag bucks over the summer and wish I had started sooner! I try to check out the swag buck page on facebook to get some hints and tips about swag codes and I do the daily poll, check the survey page and use the tool bar to get credited for 3 swag bucks automatically everyday!
holly212(at)hotmail(dot)com

judyyy said...

I am up for the challenge. I already have a lot of toys that I got last year with swagbucks and I have over $180 now to finish up my Christmas-I LOVE swagbucks!
judyylee@hotmail.com

judyyy said...

email subscriber
judyylee@hotmail.com

judyyy said...

I liked you on FB
judyylee@hotmail.com

HannahAchrissmile said...

I'm in. I've been collecting amazon gc codes all year, and only wish I could earn swagbucks faster!

aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

HannahAchrissmile said...

follow you on twitter (achrissmile)

aigcanada7 at hotmail [dot] com

HannahAchrissmile said...

subscriber via email

aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com

Wendy said...

I've been working on this since I finally got internet at home again last month! westkycouponlady (at) gmail (dot) com

Jennie said...

I'm definitely up for the challenge!!

Gringirl84(at)aol(dot)com

Jennie said...

I "liked" you on facebook!

Gringirl84(at)aol(dot)com

Jennie said...

I am a subscriber via email and love it!!!

Gringirl84(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I am on board and saving Swagbucks as we speak! Hope I win!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net

Anonymous said...

I am an email follower!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net

kpintn said...

I am seriously collecting all the Swagbucks and storing them up for some Amazon bargains!!

kpintnathotmaildotcom

kpintn said...

I "Like" you on Facebook!

kpintn said...

I subscribe to your emails!

kpintnathotmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

I'm up for the challenge! I just won 11 swagbucks!!!

mypatzer(at)yahoo(dot)com

seaside44 said...

I am up for the challenge. I have been trying all year.
seaside44@hotmail.com

seaside44 said...

I subscribe!

Anonymous said...

I'm somewhat new to Swagbucks but I've become addicted already. I'm close to earning $15 in Amazon.com certificates. I am going to combine that with the $10 in Amazon certificates that I earned with Viewpoints.com. I will have $25 to spend and will use that with the free shipping option with a $25 qualifying purchase - yay!

daisysmom2002@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via email.

daisysmom2002 @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I "like" you on Facebook. :)

daisysmom2002 @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

count me in. this would be great way how to lower oop for christmas. theresapeer @ yahoo. co . uk

Lori Sifuentes said...

I am totally up for the challenge.

Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Lori Sifuentes said...

Email subscriber

Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Lori Sifuentes said...

Facebook fan

Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm ready for the challenge!
akmast@juno.com

Unknown said...

I'm a FB follower
akmast@juno.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on google reader
akmast@juno.com

Anonymous said...

I'm in - I have Amazon cards already in the "BANK"!

cortknee81@aol.com

heather said...

I just started using swagbucks a couple of months ago. I am already saving up my amazon gift cards!
avioletfem@aol.com

Shawna said...

I'm in! I LOVE Swagbucks! My tip: USE it. I've referred some folks who say they never win bucks, but they NEVER use Swagbucks. You can't win if you don't search.

Thanks for the great giveaway.
shawna at couponladyonline dot com

Shawna said...

I follow you on twitter @couponldyonline

Thanks again for the chance!

shawna at couponladyonline dot com

Stacey said...

I'm up for the challenge! Started in July and saving away my Amazon...

tivogal@mchsi.com

Anonymous said...

Definately! I've been getting amazon gift cards as often as I can!
angewalters@rocketmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm in. I've been collecting for about 6 weeks for Christmas. Doing better every day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm in! Love free money!

sassyshopping@yahoo.com

Jackie K said...

I am up to a challenge!! I have been buying Christmas presents for the last couple of months with my Amazon gift cards!!

jackiekayesblog@gmail.com

Jackie K said...

I am a follower on twitter

jackiekayesblog@gmail.com

Christy Anthony said...

I'm up for it!! I have been storing up $10.00 Starbucks gift cards for my teenage nieces. I have 4 already! I am starting on Amazon GC now.
cjanthony(at)hotmail(dot)com

Becki S said...

I've been saving up for Christmas, too. Definitely not a swagbuck pro, but I'm learning!
schuurman6(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jackie K said...

I like money saving madness on facebook

jackiekayesblog@gmail.com

Jackie K said...

i am a subscriber to money saving madness

jackiekayesblog@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am up for the challenge and have been working on it for the first time this year!
cpagano1@verizon.net

Becky said...

I'm up for the challenge!
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky said...

I follow on twitter
jrdnc88

Becky said...

i follow on fb
becky watts davis
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Becky said...

subcribe by email
bdavisnc at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

let's do it!!!! tatann29@yahoo.com

April said...

I'm in too! I just used $35 in gift cards to purchase three books for Christmas, and have $30 in Amazon gifts cards on the way. Love Swagbucks!
aafrazier(at)harding(dot)edu

I am subscribed to your email notifications and am a fan on facebook.

Thanks for this fun challenge and giveaway!

Amanda said...

I love Swagbucks! I'm saving up for when they have the sale closer to Christmas! :)

Beth said...

With 8 nieces and nephews, I am TOTALLY on board with this challenge! I just joined Swagbucks and can't wait!!!!
nesportzfan@yahoo.com

hockey4no said...

I am on board. englecoupon@gmail.com

hockey4no said...

I Follow Money Saving Madness on Twitter

hockey4no said...

I "Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook

hockey4no said...

I Subscribe to Money Saving Madness via e-mail englecoupon@gmail.com

hockey4no said...

I Follow Money Saving Madness on Twitter. englecoupon@gmail.com

hockey4no said...

I "Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook. englecoupon@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am fairly new to swagbucks but have already started saving for my first Christmas gift for my granddaughter! I hope to be able to purchase many more by then. . . it's unbelievable how you can make money for something sooooo simple!

Anonymous said...

I am definitely in! I just started SB a couple of months ago and have been saving for Christmas!

belljamieb (at)yahoo.com (dot) com

Jamie said...

I already "like" you on FB!

belljamieb (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jamie said...

I have been receiving your RSS feed for a few months now!

belljamieb (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just joined today...I was kind of nervous about it at first because there are so many iffy sites, but a local blogger that I know through a friend uses it, so I signed up! I guess I am up for the challenge. I also linked my facebook page to my swag page. embishop3@yahoo.com

Meredith said...

I just started with Swagbucks a week ago, although I registered without even realizing it about 6 months ago...lol. So far, in the past 3 days, I have recruited 5 others to join. So far, I'm addicted to it although I am still trying to find my way around. Being a single mom of three awesome kids and struggling with Health problems for myself and my daughter (she finally got a diagnosis yesterday at Sick Kids), I am up for this challenge without a doubt. I'm hoping to get atleast 3 gifts (one for each of them) by Christmas using my Swagbucks!!!

meredithmjackson (at)hotmail (dot) com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.