A while ago I shared an interesting fact. Everyday I use Swagbucks to search some form of "Money Saving Madness" and EVERY SINGLE DAY I win.
After I shared this, many of you tried it too, and won.
After sharing, I thought it might not happen anymore, or that possibly it was a coincidence. I am here to tell you, I am still searching for my own blog and winning at least once a day! I may not win on the very first try, but within five searches, I hit. (If I don't win on "money saving madness", I search "moneysavingmadness.com", "money saving madness blog", "money saving madness swag" or some other variation.
How is it working for you?
Don't forget to enter the Swagbucks Christmas Challenge! 5 lucky winners will be receiving Amazon Gift Cards!
8 comments:
I have been doing that since you shared that a while back and it does work for me everyday too!
I have been doing this now for several months :) Yay! It always works for me!!!!
Just won 12 bucks on my second try!
I had been getting SB from various forms of your blog almost everyday. But for the past 2-3 weeks I've gotten no SB whatsoever from searching the blog. I'm still doing it the same way as before, so dont know why I'm not getting the SB for it lately.
I don't mean to be negative - I use your website name for SB searches all the time - but you can win SB with just about anything as the search...I win with "google.com" or "hotmail.com" just about every day. I get SB at least twice a day - when I log in early in the day (usually you get SB on the 2nd or 3rd search, if you just wait a couple minutes between the 1st and 2nd search time), and then I get more SB in mid-afternoon, again after a couple searches. If I get the energy to get on-line in the evening, I get SB one more time before bed!
I would have to disagree with Anon.#4.
I have days where I search for things 20 or more times and get nothing.
Since I have tried variations of moneysavingmadness I rarely need to search more than three times.
I win with this search everday in the am and evening.
I am no longer wasting my time trying to think up things that will win!
I won 40 swagbucks on Friday!! Highest ever on a search! I have been using swagbucks for over a year and cash out for $10-$20 a month for Amazon GC's :)
i've been doing this every day since you posted this and it has worked for me every single time - amazing! thank you SO MUCH for sharing this! :)
Post a Comment