I love Command Hangers and was excited to see this deal. These are normally not cheap! But this week you can pick them up at Dollar General for $1.50 per pack. Use the $1/1 Command printable coupon to get them for only $.50 each!!
You can also pick up Gain Dish soap FREE after the $1/1 coupon from the 10/10 PG.
Thanks, Saving Everyday!
10.12.2010
Dollar General: FREE Gain and Cheap Command Hangers
Dollar General: FREE Gain and Cheap Command HangersPosted by Michelle at 10/12/2010
Labels: Dollar General

2 comments:
This deal is confirmed in Franklin, PA.. the packages have one hook in them, the coupon doesn't scan but the mgr. applied it as a mfr. coupon. So.. If you think .50 is a good price.. Go to Dollar General for these hooks!!
I went today to get them and the coupon wouldnt scan so they wouldnt take it - I am so frustrated - why wouldnt it scan???
Post a Comment