Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.11.2010

FREE 4-Pack Sample of Starbucks Via

Play a quick game of memory over at the Starbucks website and you'll have a chance at winning a FREE 4-pack sample of Starbucks Via flavored coffee.  Let us know if you win.

Thanks, The Thrifty Couple!

FREE 4-Pack Sample of Starbucks ViaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won on my first try, but maybe everyone wins while they have supplies available?

Stacey said...

I won too :)

Sandra said...

I won, but the site is having problems when I submit my mailing info :( I can enter the info, click submit and then it goes really slow and I get an Not found page......not sure what to do about that, I want my coffee. lol

CJ said...

I won and it wouldnt take my account info. So I played again and won and made a new account.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.