Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.13.2010

High Value $2/1 Scott Tissue AND Paper Towels purchase

There is a new Scott coupon available!  Save $2 off Scott Extra Soft Tissue (8 pack or larger) with 4 Rolls of Scott Long Lasting or Mega Roll Towels.  This coupon expires 1/13/11.

I'm not sure this is going to make a fabulous deal but I have several friends who are brand loyal to Scott and may like this coupon.

Thanks, The Thrifty Couple!

High Value $2/1 Scott Tissue AND Paper Towels purchaseSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm pretty sure these are on sale at CVS next week... My hubby will only use Scott TP, so I always keep an eye out for deals like this! Thanks! :)

Time4mom2 said...

My coupon printed out with a 10/27/10 expiration date?!

BTW, having trouble getting your comment link to open to post......

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.