Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.11.2010

McDonalds Monopoly: FREE Codes

I'll tell you a little secret.  I have a [little] McDonald's Iced Coffee obsession.  (Am I the only one?) And there just so happen to be Monopoly game pieces on the cups.  AND our local college paper just so happens to have buy one, get on FREE any McCafe Coffee coupons in it good for the entire month of October.  BAD combination.

So far I have won:
30 FREE My Coke Rewards Points
FREE Large Beef Sandwich

I won't say I am addicted yet (to the game, not to the coffee).

Here are the free codes I have seen so far:
CHANCEMONOP
MCRFREECODE
I6L6V4N4T10


Feel free to admit to your McDonalds addictions below in the comments.

McDonalds Monopoly: FREE CodesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Edwards Girls said...

I'm with you! Sugar Free Vanilla Iced Coffee addict :) Way cheaper than a Starbucks run and very yummy!

Money Saving Madness said...

That's my brew! Sugar FREE Vanilla Iced!!

nat said...

I guess I'm a Starbucks snob because I think the McCafe coffees are terrible!

Lynne said...

I'm addicted to the Diet Coke at McDonald's. Call me crazy but it's better there than other places!

Also, I'm such a sucker for the Monopoly promotion. I'm so disappointed that the game pieces aren't on the large soda cups this year. (A medium Coke costs more than a large Coke!)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.