Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.13.2010

New $2.50/2 Wanchai Ferry or Romano's Kits

There is a very high value $2.50/2 Wanchai Ferry and/or Romano's Macaroni Grill coupon available!

I am excited to try these out!  Have you?  I will be telling you what I think of them very soon and giving some away to a lucky reader!

Thanks, Saving with Amy!

New $2.50/2 Wanchai Ferry or Romano's KitsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Dawn said...

They're all excellent! I like to keep a kit or two on hand for when I'm too frazzled to think through cooking from scratch. The Romano Kits are easier to make, but the Wanchai Ferry are worth the effort. They're just as good as a restaurant without the high price. I've also used different types of meats in these kits, not necessarily sticking to what they say on the box - I've used chicken, pork, shrimp and beef at various times. In fact, once I made the Wanchai Ferry Sweet & Sour kit with some SeaPack popcorn shrimp I had gotten cheap at Kroger.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.