Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.14.2010

October 20 Coupon Insert Winner

Each month I team up with my insert provider, Capri Services, to offer one reader a huge envelope of inserts.  This month's winner is....

miller6@


The next giveaway will begin the first week of November.  If having your inserts delivered to your door sounds appealing, you can contact Kim of Capri Services for pricing and information.   I get my inserts delivered weekly via US Mail direct from Kim in lots of 5 SmartSource, 5 Redplum and 5 P&G (when available).  I no longer go out on Sunday to buy papers and I no longer have to recycle huge stacks of newspaper!

October 20 Coupon Insert WinnerSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.