Did you know you can save more money by purchasing NAME brand prescriptions?
If you have prescriptions that are not fully covered by your insurance, you should seriously look into this! I have been testing this out for the last three months and have saved over $120 so far!
Several months ago I printed a pharmacy savings coupon from this website. I simply entered the drug name and my email and printed the coupon which was specific to the name brand.
My pharmacist had already filled the prescription for the generic but I asked her to price the name brand with the coupon. The savings was astounding. I saved $39 over the generic, by buying the name brand with the coupon I printed.
I was quite leery of this coupon, thinking there had to be a catch. So far the coupon has done nothing but save me a ton of money -and NO CATCH! If you've tried this with success, please let us know!
The amount you save does depend on your prescription. You may save more or less on your drug, depending on what the drug company is willing to discount.
10.05.2010
Save up to 75% at the Pharmacy - I saved $120!
Save up to 75% at the Pharmacy - I saved $120!Posted by Michelle at 10/05/2010
Labels: Coupons

1 comments:
Hi, just a quick question if you have insurance copays can you use this?
Post a Comment