Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.16.2010

Walgreens Deals: 10/17 -10/23

Here are the best deals at Walgreens with thanks to Common Sense with Money!  If you are new to Walgreens shopping, be sure to read my Walgreens 101 post.

Coffee Mate Creamer on sale buy one get one free or 2/$2.69
Use $1.50/1 Nestle Coffee-Mate Creamer
Final Price:  Two free after two coupons

Ricola $1
Use $0.50/1 Ricola Cough Drops Walgreens IVC
Use $1/2 Ricola Cough and Throat Drops 10/17/2010 SS Insert (exp 12/17/2010)
Final Price:  FREE after coupons

Campbells Condensed soups (mushroom and chicken) $0.79 after in-ad coupon
Use $1.50/3 Campbell’s Condensed Great for Cooking Soups
Final Price:   $0.29 each after coupons

Capri Sun 2/$4
Use $1/2 Capri Sun Walgreens IVC
Final Price:  $1.50 each after coupon

Glade Candles 2/$6
Use $1.50/2 Glade Jar Candles or from All You Sep 2010
Use $2/2 Glade Products Walgreens IVC
Final Price: $1.25 each after coupons

Nivea Body Wash 2/$5
Use $3/2 Nivea Body Wash For Women 10/17/2010 RP Insert (exp 11/30/2010)
Use $2/1 Nivea Body Wash or Shower Gel All You Oct 2010 (exp 11/30/2010)
Use $3/1 Nivea For Men Body Wash 10/17/2010 RP Insert (exp 11/30/2010)
Use $3/2 Nivea Body Wash Product (IE) Printable (FF)
Final Price:  As low as FREE after coupons

Register rewards Deals
Mucinex Nasal Spray $7.99, Earn a $8 RR when you buy one
Final Price:  Free after register rewards

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment $2.59, Earn a $2.60 RR when you buy one
Final Price:  Free after register rewards

Colgate Pro Clinical $3.99, Earn a $2 RR when you buy one
Use $1/1 Colgate ProClinical Toothpaste
Final Price:   $0.99 each after coupon and register rewards

Listerine Smart Rinse or Agent Cool mouth wash $2.99, Earn a $1 RR when you buy one
Use $1/1 Listerine Mouthwash or Toothbrush 10/10/2010 RP Insert (exp 4/30/2011)
Use $1/1 Listerine Smart Rinse or Agent Cool Blue
Final Price:  $0.99 each after coupon and RR

Walgreens Deals: 10/17 -10/23SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Coffee-Mate deal did not work for me. The coupon says only one coupon can be used per transaction. If you buy one Coffee-Mate, it costs 2.49 and the second one is .20 so you can't split the deal either. This is what I don't like about WAGS, they don't help you optimize the coupons.

tanya said...

I used two of the coffee-mate $1.50 coupons and didn't have a problem. I don't see on the coupon where is says only one per transaction. Mine says limit one coupon per specified item(s) purchased. So that would mean if I got two coffee-mate bottles, I could use two coupons. I think you can just buy one bottle for $1.34 instead of buying two. I think they told you wrong if they wouldn't let you use them. I went to another walgreens to get the men's Nivea wash that was on sale for $2.50. I tried to use the coupon in today's paper for $3. They told me I couldn't use it because of the coupon was overpriced. I told them any other time I got it price adjusted. Even the manger said they couldn't do that. I looked at their coupon policy and it says they are suppose to price adjust it. Am I wrong? It's like the employees just give you any excuse to not take coupons when they should.

Anonymous said...

Print out their coupon policy and take it with you. I keep it in the car (Walmart and Target too). They always tell me NO, then I show them the policy. They're grumpy about it, but they do it. I don't give up. I just stand there and keep repeating that they're breaking their own company policy.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.