Walgreens has single-serve 3 oz. packages of Oreo Fudge Cremes and Brownies on sale this week for only $.89! You can use this $1/1 Oreo Fudge Cremes coupon (no size exclusions!) to get them FREE!
The coupon will have to be adjusted down...so be sure to bring the Walgreens Corporate Coupon Policy with you in case you run into any problems!
Does your Walgreens give you trouble with coupons like this?

3 comments:
Yes! I had to show the manager my printout of the policy and she actualy snarled "go ahead and give it to her to the clerk"
The lincoln Ne. Walgreens have awful customer service!
Deb Plasek
At my Wags last night the cashier just stared at me when I told her she was allowed to reduce my $1 Vicks coupon to .99. She wasnt happy from the start and really wasnt happy when she saw my coupons. But I bet she was happy when my $1 Reach coupon beeped and she refused to push it though, even though there was no reason for it to beep. Some Wags trips are great, some not so much!
I just came from Wags and had an awful experience, this is why I love CVS! I did the diaper deal and then did the cover girl and bought 2 lunchables as I had a coupon good for 1 off when you buy 2. I give her the lunchable coupon and then the 2 1/1 cover girl coupons and go and hand over my 2RR and it beeped! She said its because I had too many coupons! I told her I had never heard of such a thing in my life as having too many coupons! I would have still owed money even if I used the 2RR
Post a Comment