I posted this deal a few weeks ago but just confirmed it today. Walmart has Eco Friendly Avery Mailing Labels for $4 per package. Use this $5/1 Avery Full Sheet Label coupon to get them FREE, plus possible overage!
If your store allows overage (some do, including mine), use the overage towards other items. You can view a list of the current coupon deals at Walmart HERE.
These would be perfect for making your own return address labels and gift labels for Christmas! Plus, create some birthday TO, FROM labels and save yourself from buying cards all year!
Thanks, Amanda!

5 comments:
this coupon isn't for the sheet size printed on the coupon so this is coupon fraud!
Which Avery number is on sale for $4.00....I didn't see them in my local Walmart???
I love it when people throw out the whole "coupon fraud" thing, especially from anons. :) For what it's worth, I also bought those labels at Walmart a while back using this coupon and.. what do you know? The ones I bought? Matched the coupon. Soo.. I guess even using appropriate coupons is coupon fraud these days.. hehe. :)
Thanks!
All the coupons you are sending me come up expired or no longer valid. Am I on a poop list somewhere?
Anon is correct. The coupon is for 25 ct. white labels or 10 ct. sheets of clear address labels.
The ones that are $4.00 at Wal-Mart are 10 ct. sheets of white labels, so this is indeed an incorrect use of this coupon!
Post a Comment