Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.26.2010

What's for Dinner?

Whether or not you lead a hectic lifestyle, planning meals makes sense.  Plan ahead and save money and eat healthier!

We're off to a Swim team Halloween Party tonight.  Here's what's on the menu:

Leftover Meatloaf Sandwiches
Fruit
Veggies & dip
What's on your menu?

What's for Dinner?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

6 comments:

Heather said...

Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas, apple slices. We love our quesadilla maker:)

Em said...

taco soup served with tortill chips, fresh tomatoes, grated cheese and sour cream. So good! Also helps that it'll feed us today and tomorrow.

Kristina Bowley said...

Traditional Spaghetti w/Salad and Pillsbury Italian Bread that you bake.

Dawn said...

Simple Pot Pie - nuked frozen steam veggies, added cream soup & milk and covered in Grands biscuits. Quick & cheap!

Money Saving Madness said...

Wow! All of this sounds so good. Maybe I need a quesadilla maker? Would love to hear more!

Taco soup? Yum! I need that recipe!

We love Mexican!

Betty said...

One way to save money is to menu plan. I know this but it's hard to fit into my busy schedule so I just signed up for Gigi Centaro's free trial menu planning. She understands time and inclination limitations on planning and preparing meals. I just received the first one and it's excellent.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.