Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.29.2010

What's For Dinner?

Whether or not you lead a busy life, being unorganized for dinner can cause you stress and money. Plan ahead and make a weekly menu. Don't forget to think ahead and your meals will be stress free, economical and healthier than eating out!

We've got the night off from swimming.  Here's the menu:

Pizza
Salad/Fresh Veggies

What's on your menu?

What's For Dinner?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Homemade Clam Chowder with Homemade Croutons - it's finally cold enough to really enjoy it! :)

(But I'll have to make a pizza for our oldest child - he hates clams!)

Money Saving Madness said...

Yum! That soungs great! I am the only one in my house that likes clam chowder, so I never make it.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.