Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.26.2010

Kohl's: The Big One Bath Towels $2.23 Each

Kohl's has their "Big One" Oversized Bath Towels on sale for just $2.79.  Use the 20% off code EXTRA20 to save even more, bringing the total to $2.23 per towel.  Use the FREE shipping code contactfr to score free shipping.

I just snagged four oversized bath towels and two hand towels for around $12 shipped!  Hurry, the last time these were on sale, they sold out in a few hours.

Kohl's: The Big One Bath Towels $2.23 EachSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Time4mom2 said...

THANK YOU SO Much!!! I was in need of towels and debating whether to go out on Black Friday to WalMart for their towel deals. Now I don't have too, and I think I got a better quality towel 8 towels for $18!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.