Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.19.2010

Hot Deals on Vera Bradley at Rue La La!

I'm a big fan of Vera Bradley so I was glad to see this deal over at Rue La La!  **HURRY!! Over half are gone!**

Rue La La is featuring Vera Bradley bags and men's ties today!  Right now there is a good selection, but I am guessing this won't last long.

The prices are great and if you have any of the credits I posted previously from Rue La La, you'll definitely snag a bargain!

GO HERE to get started if you are not a member of Rue La La!  They are quickly becoming my favorite deal site with their great bargain finds!

Hot Deals on Vera Bradley at Rue La La!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the bag you posted, and used my $20 credit. What a deal!!!! I will save it for spring!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.