Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.16.2010

What's For Dinner Comment Winners

Here are the winners from last weeks "What's for Dinner" contributors:

thecloutierfamily@
miss_emers@
caitlinpcarroll@
K
dawnelizabeths@

Most of you will be receiving an email with details on how to claim your prize.  I will need "K" to contact me.

There will be more "What's for Dinner" coupon giveaways.  Just leave a comment that includes your email in my "What's for Dinner" posts.  Winners for the upcoming giveways will be randomly chosen from the weeks comments and emailed directly.

This week I'll be giving away FREE & $2 off Purdue Chicken Nugget coupons!

What's For Dinner Comment WinnersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you!

I sent you an email.

Em said...

Hey I was one of these winners, I've received my coupon, but have looked and looked while out shopping to use it, and I can't find these anywhere. I even checked their website and got frustrated as I can't figure out where I can use my free coupon. Help?

miss_emers@hotmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.