Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

12.16.2010

What's for Dinner??

With less than two weeks before Christmas, kids with homework and busy after school schedules my plan is to stay on track! I've devised a menu for the week to make things easier! Here is the dinner plan for today:

Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches
Fruit Smoothies
Hash Browns--homemade

What's on your menu?

What's for Dinner??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Karen said...

Mac - N - Cheese with canned chicken

and

nachos with beans/beef/rice/cheese.

(don't ask....special request from a sick kid....)

Dawn said...

I'll be baking chicken dipped in egg and rolled in french fried onions. I've also got leftover au gratin potatoes (first time I made them from scratch!) and french-style green beans to go with it.

(It's a good thing I didn't thaw out meat; I scored BLSL chicken thighs at Walmart today for 1.18 per pound!)

Unknown said...

chicken parmesan
garlic bread

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.