Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.14.2011

720 Pampers Wipes for $12.94 ~ Shipped FREE!

If you are a Pampers wipes buyer, check out this deal at Amazon.  Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes, 720 Count are currently $18.49.  Select "subscribe and save" and take 15% off, making the 720 pack only $12.94!  Selecting subscribe and save will also get you FREE shipping!

720 Pampers Wipes for $12.94 ~ Shipped FREE!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made this deal even sweeter by using a $10 off code I recieved on a flyer in the mail. I ended up paying only $2.94! :) Thanks for sharing this deal!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.