We've had our fair share of ear infections over the years. I've made numerous trips to the ER for them. Now that my kids are 5, 7 and 8 things have slowed down a bit.....until today. The unexplained fever in my 7 year-old now has an explanation. Double ear infection.Since my kids were little, I have taken them to the doctor or ER for a few ear infections per year. Nothing chronic, just enough to be annoying. I was never quite sure in the younger days what was going on with them. I would take them to the doctor for a sneaking suspicion. The toddler and baby fussiness has now turned into, "Mom, there's a bug in my ear!" *while crying*.
Thanks to Swagbucks and Amazon gift cards, I purchased the lovely NEW Pro QUALITY 3.2V HALOGEN OTOSCOPE SET at Amazon. This confirmed my sneaky suspicion! They clearly have everything there at Amazon!
5 comments:
Can you accumulate the 5$ amazon gift cards to have a bigger discount or can you only use one at a time?
Thanks!
You can use as many $5 amazon gift cards at a time as you want. A lot of the gift cards through swagbucks you can only use 1 at a time, but not with the amazon gift cards! Make sure you read the fine print at the bottom of each swagbucks prize. It will tell you if you can only use 1 or if you can stack the gift cards (use more than 1).
Correct! You can definitely accumulate them!
I've recently started redeeming my SB for Amazon gift codes. How does everyone buy such great stuff from Amazon when SB limits you to redeeming only 5 gift codes per month? Thats only $25 per month.
Yeah ..I'm new to SB too. I want to know how u guys redeem amazon giftcards. Can I use gift card for any item? or are there any restrictions?
Post a Comment