I stopped by CVS late this afternoon to do the Pepsi deal again. I did two transactions (on the new week's ad) and received $10 in ECB both times. The limit still was not met. I will be going back tomorrow to buy more and will update then. Here's the deal which will be valid 1/16 -1/22 (my store starts the ad early Saturday).
Buy 6 12-Packs Pepsi Products $20
Receive $10 in ECB
Final Price: $10 for 6 12-packs ($1.67 each or $3.34 per case)

5 comments:
how many pepsi's did you get in last weeks promo (1/9)?
the reason I ask is b/c (1/9-1/15) Limit was 3.
I got one ECB deal last week. However my store told me they had the new ad active. I did two deals today and the limit was not met.
The limit reached/not reached message was completely different than last weeks on my receipt.
Possibly this week the limit is 3 too? We will see.
thanks:)
Last week the CVS cashier told me that when they run these Pepsi ECB sales that sometimes products made by Pepsi aren't included in the sales and might not produce ECBs-last week all I bought were included. He said Dr.Pepper is one that is sometimes not included...
Post a Comment