Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.21.2011

It's Mega Swagbucks Day

Have you been good about doing your Swagbucks searches?  It's Friday which means it's mega Swagbucks day!  If you've been forgetting your searches, today is a good day to get caught up, plus you could win high denomination Swag Bucks!

I personally love the Swagbucks program and use it as a way to build up our Christmas savings.  This year we were able to totally eliminate all of our paycheck deductions for Christmas, thanks to Swagbucks and the Amazon gift cards I earned.

If you haven't joined, I would highly recommend the program.  Try it out and see what you think!  Join HERE for FREE and earn 30 Swag Bucks!

Now get searching!

It's Mega Swagbucks DaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Tania said...

I LOVE Swagbucks! Paid almost nothing for my daughters DS for Christmas thanks to them!

And everyday I search your blog at least 3 times, and I win EVERY time! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand Swagbucks. I can't figure out how to earn them.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.