Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.24.2011

My Coke Rewards: Double Points on 1/25 Only

This offer may not be working for everyone.  The offer may have been for certain people only.  It may still be worth a try.

Beginning at Midnight on 1/25/11, My Coke Rewards will double the points you enter up to 120 points! This is a great way to turn that CVS Coke stockpile into more coupons and rewards!

Thanks, Hooked on Bargains!

My Coke Rewards: Double Points on 1/25 OnlySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So bummer, entered 40 points yesterday.

Anonymous said...

This is a load of crap on Coke's behalf. I entered in a 12 pack code and got 20 points (instead of 10). Then when I entered subsequent codes, I only got 10 points.
I guess the double point promotion was only good for one pack.
Thanks for nothing Coke!

Amy said...

just an fyi, these are private offers and everyone is getting different offers.. some of my readers got 3 days, some got a week, I got 1 day. Readers that didn't get the email aren't even getting double points when they enter the codes

Unknown said...

I think it's for regular coke only... :-)

Anonymous said...

I am getting 6pts off Coke 2 liters, 3 points for Powerade and Sprite. So its for Coke only it would seem.

Lori said...

I didn't receive and e-mail and entered a code which was not doubled.

Anonymous said...

It's for REGULAR Coke only.

You do NOT have to get the email to get the double points!

Great promo from Coke!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok. I see. I entered a bunch from my 2 liters and no double points. They were all diet coke! So no love for us poor souls on a diet...bummer.

Renee said...

I unfortunately have been doing the Pepsi CVS deals from the past 2 weeks- so no Coke codes :( But my family likes Pepsi products better anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Entered 2 codes from Coke 20 oz - only 3 points each (not doubled like the email received for 3 days only).

CJ said...

I got the email yesterday, saying it was for today only. So today I entered 1 Coke 20 oz and 1 Sprite 20 oz and didnt get doubles for either of them :(

CJ said...

Got an email overnight from Coke saying everyone's double points will be added to their account in the next 14 days. Let's hope they get that part right.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.