The "What's for Dinner?" series (Monday through Friday) is my effort to keep myself on track with meal planning and preparation. My menu is devised on Sunday and my meal preparation needs to be mostly complete by 9 am daily. To accomplish this, most days I use the Crock Pot! Join me in my effort to be accountable for making meals at home by leaving a comment with your daily meal plan.
Today's Easy Peasy Menu:
Gourmet Pizzas (lots of various toppings!)
Salad
Mixed Fruit
What's on your menu? Inspire me!

3 comments:
Tacos
chips
fresh fruit
My husband wants grilled cheese... again. At least he's a cheap date. lol.
I got american cheese from the deli to change the flavor up. Add that with some frozen tater tots from the back of the freezer and it's an easy night for me. Hooray.
nickir18 at hotmail dot com
It must be pizza day - that's what we're having too! In fact, I have the dough mixing in my bread machine right now.
Post a Comment