Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.25.2011

48 Hour Giveaway: Envelope of $3/1 Gain & Purex Coupons

If you've been watching the deals this week, you probably know that these two laundry related coupons are pretty HOT.  They both will make FREE deals somewhere!

My friend and whole coupon insert supplier, Kim of Capri Services, has some "EXTRA" coupons she wants to mail out to one lucky person!  She will send the winner an envelope worth $30 containing (5) $3/1 Gain coupons and (5) $3/1 Purex coupons!

Giveaway
This will be a quick giveaway and the winner will be announced on Sunday and the coupons will be mailed on Monday.  Make sure to leave a seperate comment for each entry and include your email for contact purposes only

To enter:
1. Leave any comment in this post. Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.
2. Check out the Capri Services blog and become a follower. If you are already a follower let us know for an entry!
3. Subscribe to Money Saving Madness via a reader or email subscription. Leave a comment along with your email to let me know you have done so.
4.  "Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook or become a Twitter follower.  Leave a comment and your email letting me know you are following!

48 Hour Giveaway: Envelope of $3/1 Gain & Purex CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

179 comments:

brittneysmith said...

i like you on facebook
xbrittneyx@hotmail.com

brittneysmith said...

I would love some more of these coupons

xbrittneyx@hotmail.com

brittneysmith said...

i subscribe to emails

xbrittneyx@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would love to win these!

mypatzer@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm an email subscriber!

mypatzer@yahoo.com

HOLLY said...

Pick me!:)
hallbugug@yahoo.com

HOLLY said...

I LIKE MONEYSAVING MADNESS ON FB
HALLBUGUG@YAHOO.COM

HOLLY said...

I subscribe via email

Micki said...

I would also like to win these.
swtmicki@aol.com

HOLLY said...

I FOLLOW CAPRI SERVICES
HALLBUGUG@YAHOO.COM

The Perkins said...

Love Giveaways!
perk0720@yahoo.com

The Perkins said...

I subscribed to emails.

perk0720@yahoo.com

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

These coupons would help us stock up!

moneysavingmaineac@mail.com

Unknown said...

I'd love to win.

Rachelle R said...

crossing my fingers i win!

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Rachelle R said...

i follow you on facebook

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Rachelle R said...

i subscribe to daily emails

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

ndgirl1981 @ gmail DOT com

Love your website!

Amanda said...

I love your site. Thanks for all the savings tips.

UmmKhalid said...

what an absolutely fabulous giveaway!!!


farahuddin@yahoo.com

UmmKhalid said...

I follow Capris blog..what a great service!

farahuddin@yahoo.com

UmmKhalid said...

I'm subscribed to your email digest!

farahuddin@yahoo.com

UmmKhalid said...

I follow you on Facebook!

farahuddin@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to have these coupons.

Becky @

mvititoe@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I follow you on facebook.

Becky

mvititoe@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your emails.

Becky

mvititoe@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to emails
amy_vandehei@yahoo.com

Danielle said...

I would love these coupons!!

Thanks!

lildlutz@gmail.com

Gina said...

Thanks - Our inserts didn't have the Purex coupon. I was so sad. Also, which stores are having the Gain for less than $3? I haven't found any, yet.

Melanie said...

I would love those coupons!
pritchettmelanie@ymail.com

Melanie said...

I subscribe to your emails...very helpful!

pritchettmelanie@ymail.com

Blissfully Couponing said...

Email:)

kobrien7@prodigy.net

Blissfully Couponing said...

Also on FB:

kobrien7@prodigy.net

Blissfully Couponing said...

I would love these:)

kobrien7@prodigy.net

richael said...

Yea!!!!

theichaels2@yahoo (dot) com

stephanie said...

very cool thanks!!
s_laubach @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I really like the purex sheets they are handy when your in a hurry and have little helpers! No spills of liquid soap.

jolee.frederiksen@sdsmt.edu

stephanie said...

I like you on FB

s_laubach @ yahoo.com

stephanie said...

I subscribe to emails

s_laubach @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love these coupons. We did not get the purex in NY!
Kris
vdilaura@stny.rr.com

Anonymous said...

I follow via email! Thanks for the giveaway!
Kris
vdilaura@stny.rr.com

Nicki S. said...

I want more cheap/free detergent. I give my extras to the animal shelter!

nickir1816902 at yahoo dot com

Nicki S. said...

I also like you on facebook.

nickir1816902 at yahoo dot com

Nicki S. said...

And I get daily emails from Money Saving Madness.


nickir1816902 at yahoo dot com

Larena said...

I subscribe via google reader.

Larena said...

Would love to win the gain coupons! Free dryer sheets!

Anonymous said...

I would love love love these coupons and all 3 requirements have been met. Thank you...

m.joseph911@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Loves me some coupons!
tmf2ta(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kristen @ joyfullythriving.com said...

I'd love some extra coupons of these! Kristen (dot) Whirrett (at) gmail

Kristen @ joyfullythriving.com said...

I also subscribe to your wonderful blog in Google Reader!

Kristen (dot) Whirrett (at) gmail

Unknown said...

I am following you on facebook

Unknown said...

i subscribe to your emails.

Anonymous said...

Would love to win these coupons

Katrina
crazywils5@aol.com

Unknown said...

i would like some of these coupons
sara
0924724@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to have Purex coupons.
Love Love Moneysavingmadness!!!

Unknown said...

Love to have the coupons.
Love Love Moneysavingmadness!!!

Unknown said...

i subscribed to you

sara
0924724@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i liked you on facebook.

Sara

0924724@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hope i win,

sara

0924724@gmail.com

Doreen said...

would love to win this
doreenmelkonian@yahoo.com

Doreen said...

email suscriber too
doreenmelkonian@yahoo.com

Doreen said...

facebook fan too

doreenmelkonian@yahoo.com

Karen said...

I would like to win!

Happy Save Camper said...

Always good to have more coupons, count me in!

Anonymous said...

i subscribe to your blog via email
ndtw8@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i would love these coupons!

ndtw8@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

alicia.bates@lcsk12.org

I love GAIN!!!

Anonymous said...

I like you on Facebook

alicia.bates@lcsk12.org

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via email!!

alicia.bates@lcsk12.org

Deanna Adkins said...

I am a Follower on Facebook. I would Love to win these. The Purex coupons weren't available in my area. :0)

Deanna Adkins said...

I receive your emails.

Anonymous said...

I would love these coupons.
lighthouse136@gmail.com

Donna @ Loopy Loop Creations said...

Would love to win! I subscribe by email.

Anonymous said...

I follow Capri Services
lighthouse136@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to MSM via RSS
lighthouse136@gmail.com

Deanna Adkins said...

I also subscribed to capri Services Feed!

Anita said...

I would love these!

Belinda said...

I would love $30 worth of coupons!

qsb@earthlink.net

Belinda said...

I am a subscriber to Money Saving Madness emails :)

qsb@earthlink.net

Belinda said...

I "like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook :)

qsb@earthlink.net

Emily said...

I like Money Saving Madness on Facebook.

sprint461@yahoo.com

Emily said...

Would love to stock up on laundry supplies at a great price with these coupons!

sprint461@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to win!
ellenbeth1981 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like you on FB.
ellenbeth1981 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

kmckay3@hotmail.com
I love these coupons!

Nikkie said...

I subscribed to your email feed

Lin said...

More coupons would be awesome. lovemylittlefamily at yahoo dot com

Lin said...

I subcribe via google reader lovemylittlefamily at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I would love to win these coupons! nesseleigh@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I love coupons!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow Capri's Blog on GFC as AnneL.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to emails.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like Money Saving Madness on Facebook as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Stvns589 said...

I would love to win!!Thanks.

Stvns589 said...

I subscribe via email

Stvns589 said...

I like you on facebook too.

Stvns589 said...

I follow Capri's blog

joycemlinek said...

I could sure use these coupons. THanks for the opportunity.
joycemlinek@yahoo.com

joycemlinek said...

I follow Capri Services blog.
joycemlinek@yahoo.com

joycemlinek said...

I like you on fb.
joycemlinek@yahoo.com

cathy said...

COULD USE THE COUPONS
cathi1770@aol.com

bgeltz said...

I would love to have these.

bgeltz said...

I am an e-mail subscriber.

Shannon V said...

great giveaway
stvanover at windstream dot net

Shannon V said...

I follow Capri services blog.
stvanover at windstream dot net

Shannon V said...

email subscriber
stvanover at windstream dot net

Shannon V said...

I like money saving madness on fb.
stvanover at windstream dot net

julie k said...

this would be great to win

julietom1991@yahoo.com

julie k said...

I am an email subscriber


julietom1991@yahoo.com

Amy W. said...

I'd love to win! cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Amy W. said...

email subscriber cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Amy W. said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Sunnie said...

Thanks for the giveaway, those Gain coupons rocked!
sunniewoodyplus2@msn.com

Sunnie said...

Iam an email subscriber.
sunniewoodyplus2@msn.com

jackie zannino said...

I look forward to your daily emails.......well DAILY! :O)
would love to win these!

dawn G said...

Great giveaway I was unable to get the purex coupons.

stressedoutmom14@comcast.net

Dawn G said...

email subscriber

stressedoutmom14@comcast.net

Dawn G said...

facebook fan

stressedoutmom14@comcast.net

erricaalisa said...

I love coupon giveaways
erricaalisa@gmail.com

Shirley said...

We are a large family, And coupons with such high value are a big help to us. pen4dav143 @ yahoo . com

Shirley said...

I already follow Capri Services. pen4dav143 @ yahoo . com

Shirley said...

I'am a subscriber to Money savin madness. pen4dav143 @ yahoo . com

Shirley said...

I like Moneysaving madness on Facebook and I'am also following on twitter. pen4dav143 @ yahoo . com

sharon said...

subscribed to email.
jsbyler@gmail.com

sharon said...

follow capri's services.
jsbyler@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Would love to win!

Jennifer
jenn (dot) 1105 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jennifer said...

I'm a fan of your Facebook page :-)

Jennifer
jenn (dot) 1105 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe to your emails ^_^

Jennifer
jenn (dot) 1105 (at) yahoo (dot) com

THERESA E said...

I WOULD LOVE THESE COUPONS.

Marsha Cooper said...

Great giveaway! I know I would use the coupons.

marsha.seiberling@gmail.com

Marsha Cooper said...

I am now following Capri's Coupon and Cosmetics blog

Marsha Cooper said...

I both like you on facebook and follow you on twitter

Marsha Cooper said...

I subscribe to your blog by email

Anonymous said...

i would love some coupons for my family. bishblackmon@yahoo.com Valerie

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to your feed.

b_dao@ymail.com

Leigh-ANn W said...

I love Gain and Purex!!

sticagirl2@hotmail.com

Leigh-Ann W said...

follow via email
sticagirl2@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I didn't get any Purex coupons last week so I'd be thrilled to win. rubyslippers112@gmail.com

mclark1371 said...

These are great value coupons for great products - count me in!
kcmc59 at verizon dot net

mclark1371 said...

I subscribe to your daily emails

mclark1371 said...

I also follow you on twitter - at kclark59

The Kiehl Family said...

Follow up on Facebook...
beccajean@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

With 4 boys I am always looking for laundry coupons!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net

Anonymous said...

I am an email subscriber.
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net

Lori Sifuentes said...

I would love to win some.

Thx
Surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Lori Sifuentes said...

Email subscriber

Thx
Surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Lori Sifuentes said...

Facebook fan

Thx
Surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Anonymous said...

Great contest! Thanks!
rowbottom7@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via email
rowbottom7@sbcglobal.net

~dab said...

Here is my initial entry. Thanks for the giveaway!

~dab said...

I follow Capri Services blog

~dab said...

I subscribe to Money Saving Madness via email

~dab said...

I "Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook

Unknown said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

tayzeanna said...

I have a rain check for 12 of the gain fabric softener sheets. Would love to get more coupons to use all of my rain check!

tayzeanna said...

Forgot to leave my email address:

tayzeanna@hotmail.com

Renee said...

We didn't get Purex coupons in SW OH so this would be awesome!

bettycd said...

This would be a timely win. The stores have been having these products on great sales and BG1 offers
tjandbcd at optonline.netw

bettycd said...

following Capri via GFC
tjandbcd at optonline.net

bettycd said...

email subscriber
tjandbcd at optonline.net

bettycd said...

FB like Money Saving Madness
betty dennis
tjandbcd at optonline.nbet

bettycd said...

following blog on twitter
bettycd

bettycd said...

RSS subscriber via google reader
tjandbcd at optonline.net

Tessa Nelson said...

I like you on FB!
ethel_mertz8821@hotmail.com

Tessa Nelson said...

I already subscribe on my RSS feed!
ethel_mertz8821@hotmail.com

Tessa Nelson said...

I would love these coupons:)
ethel_mertz8821@hotmail.com

TGD said...

I didn't get the purex coupons in my area so I wd love to win these!
Tanng1at gmail.com

TGD said...

I follow on Google reader
Tanng1 at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

These could come in handy

micedp@yahoo.com



Thanks

-M. P.

QPON QUEEN said...

fsavage24@yahoo.com

I am a stay at home mom who always need these coupons. I have a 6 month old and a 22 month old.

Mary Russell said...

i am just beginning to coupon, and i would love to have these coupons to help build my supply with two very young children and a husband working for the railroad these would be used quickly. Thank you for your generosity.

merussell_05@hotmail.com

Maria T said...

I hope I win!!!

mtmomo09 AT gmail DOT com

Maria T said...

Following Capri services blog!!

mtmomo09 AT gmail DOT com

Maria T said...

subscribed to your email.

mtmomo09 AT gmail DOT com

Maria T said...

I like MSM on fb.
fb: maria t
mtmomo09 AT gmail DOT com

PlainfieldShops said...

I LOve these coupons.. Hope I win!!!
Zichas@aol.com

RaeAnne said...

I am loving the money saving tips and coupons!!! Great Giveaways! Thanks!!!

rae0227@comcast.net

Amy Whitley said...

Amy Whitley
Big Fan
amyscoupons11@yahoo.com

coupon saving helper said...

It is these personal experiences that have led us head first into the electronic cigarette industry. http://www.comcoupons.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.