Amazon has announced a great new perk for paying Amazon prime members! All paying members can now access movies from Amazon Video on Demand (VOD) for FREE!
Amazon Prime is $79 per year and gets you FREE two day shipping on all items that are noted with the "Prime" symbol.
I love getting FREE Amazon Prime subscriptions, but am not sure the $79 fee is worth it for occasional use. If you buy a lot from Amazon and frequently pay for shipping, this may be a good deal for you.
Thanks, Mojo Savings!

2 comments:
The Amazon website is offering a one-month free trial....but not if you've been an Amazon Prime member in the last 13 months. Too bad because at $6.67 a month, cheaper then Netflix streaming so I would maybe do it....but I want the dang free month to check it out first!
Don't let corporations obfuscate things, this is not a free service. You're paying for unlimited expedited shipping and now streaming. It might be good value, it might be GREAT value, but it's not free!
Post a Comment