Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.25.2011

Try New Soft Scrub Total with Bleach for FREE:: A Giveaway!

New Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach is formulated to remove dirt and soap scum, hard stains and grime easily. The patented trigger allows you to easily switch from a fine mist to a thick foam and even sprays upside down. The unique angle-neck bottle helps you get into those hard to reach places.


When it comes to cleaning bathrooms, run-of-the-mill cleaners may not give you the results you're looking for. You may need to look for a cleaner that is specially formulated to remove hard stains and grime easily. Whether you're looking at removing dirt and soap scum, or you need to tackle stains caused by hard water, mildew, or oxidation, you might need a cleaner that has bleach to deal with such problems.

Soft Scrub Total is not just formulated for the bathroom.  You can use it anywhere.  When my bottle of Soft Scrub arrived we were in the midst of passing a very nasty viral illness.  Since bleach kills germs on contact, I used the cleaner throughout the kitchen, bathrooms and other surfaces!  I like having the option of using the foam or spray, and have plans to use this on areas of our home that often get mildewy.

Giveaway
Soft Scrub was generous enough to provide me with some coupons to try out their products, plus some to give away!  There are "several" coupons available to get any Soft Scrub cleaning product for FREE.  I will be selecting "several" winners!  This giveaway will start and end today (Friday).  Just leave a comment below with your email address.  I will announce the winners on Saturday!

Try New Soft Scrub Total with Bleach for FREE:: A Giveaway!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

71 comments:

Jodi O. said...

I would LOVE to try it! Thank you for the opportunity!

Gina said...

Thank you for your giveaways and your website.

donette said...

I would love to try this, I love MONEY SAVING MADDNESS and frrebies!

Sudie7505 said...

Thank you for all you do! I have to check your website several times a day to be sure I know about all of the deals! Keep up the good work and Thank you again! Have a Blessed weekend!

missymosquito said...

would love to try it. I'll be scrubbing the tub this weekend!!!!

missymosquito@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love trying it! I have a few cleaning jobs and need something stronger for the white counters. Thanks for the offers you always post!

Anonymous said...

m.joseph911@gmail.com

Thanks!

Steph S said...

I'd love to try this! Thanks for the giveaway!

ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

Nicki S. said...

I'm interested in the spray bottle version. Free would make it even better!

nickir18 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for considering me. I am new to couponing & love all the information you provide. Thank you for all your hard work. Heather. zippyhlh@verizon.net

BargainFun said...

I'd love to try it ! bargainfun1 at yahoo

Kate said...

I really like soft scrub for bathrooms!

vtmom2005@gmail.com

sherryg said...

I really love this website-

Anonymous said...

I would love to try this!

Lori said...

I would love to try it! lasteen@frontier.com

Jctcouponer said...

I would love this new product of Soft Scrub! I use it already to clean my bathtub!
Thanks
jctcouponer@gmail.com

The Coupon Crusader said...

Thanks for your giveaways, love your blog and would love to try this product, esp. excited about the bottle spraying while its upside down!

je said...

I would love to try it and I love your website!!

jamiehancock@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

love this site and would love to win

Unknown said...

This would be very cool

Unknown said...

I'm new to this site and already saved a ton of money. Thank you.
anjucherian1981@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Very cool. Always love freebies!

Anonymous said...

Love trying new products! I like soft scrub for cleaning bathrooms! Thanks for another great giveaway!

mypatzer@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to try it.Thank you-
nancyhundertmark@hotmail.com

Micki said...

I also would like to try this.

swtmicki@aol.com

Rachelle R said...

thanks for the giveaway! would love to try this.

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Soft Scrub is a favorite of mine but I haven't tried this one and would appreciate the chance to do so! Thank you for your blog.

Kathy
k.jw60@yahoo.com

missy1019 said...

Great! Getting ready for some spring cleaning!
msl1019@aol.com

Danielle said...

I would love to try this!!

Email addy:
lildlutz@gmail.com

Thanks for giving us this opportunity!! :)

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
UmmKhalid said...

how nice of you!!

farahuddin@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to try it for FREE!!

Love your site!!

Stephanie
jholley44@embarqmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of your great deals and giveaways! jcollins@emporia.edu

Anonymous said...

Love freebies! I already use Soft Scrub Gel and would love to try this new product.
hssilva99@hotmail.com

Melanie said...

I would love to try this!
pritchettmelanie@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

I love Soft Scrub already and would like to see how the new products work.

jolee.frederiksen@sdsmt.edu

Kim W. said...

I would love to try a free sample. Thank you for your website. I am a beginner at couponing and your site has been very helpful.

jkkrwatkins@tampbay.rr.com

Kim W. said...

Sorry...email adress typo for Kim W. previous comment

jkkrwatkins@tampabay.rr.com

stephanie said...

Love it! Thanks!

s_laubach@ yahoo.com

Blissfully Couponing said...

Sounds good to me:)

Anonymous said...

Would love to try it! Thanks for the giveaway!
Kris
vdilaura@stny.rr.com

Larena said...

Thanks for the giveaway and all the hard work you put into this blog!

Anonymous said...

Softscrub rocks!
tmf2ta(at)yahoo(dot)com

Emily said...

With two kids, we always need to clean. Would love to try the new Soft Scrub products!

sprint461@yahoo.com

mailmichal said...

With 2 boys in my house, you know my bathroom could use this!!!
mailmichal@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to try this product. Thank you for sharing!

Laura
Laura_loo_2@yahoo.com

John said...

I like the bleach ability for killing germs. Thanks.
johnmiley@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I love this chance to try new stuff for free.

theresapeer@yahoo.co.uk

Nikkie said...

thanks, just found your site...love it

Kris said...

I would love to win some Soft Scrub!
loveforcoupons@gmail.com

~dab said...

thanks for the giveaway!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am a guy that has been couponing for a few years, as a hobby, to help my Daughter save money for for her family of 6.
I always do the food items and never even look at the "other" items as I call them. This could be the spring board for me to look at the other things.
I also have ring around the shower and am in need of a good product to defeat this.
I rate your blogs in the top 3 for information on everything.
Keep up the good work!

Stvns589 said...

I"d love to win. I love soft scrub products. FREE would be even better.

bgeltz said...

I would love to try this. Thanks.

Shannon V said...

Love soft scrub products.
stvanover at windstream dot net

julie k said...

Would love to win one. Thanks

julietom1991@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to try this product.
kmckay3@hotmail.com

april a said...

I would like to try this. Thanks
april_aakre@yahoo.com

Sunnie said...

THanks for the quick giveaway!
sunniewoodyplus2@msn.com

Dawn G said...

Would love to try this

stressedoutmom14@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Please pick me! mandypup727@hotmail.com

sharon said...

i love soft scrub products. thanks for the giveaway.
jsbyler@gmail.com

Diana said...

Our family would love to try this product!

happycoupon@gmail.com

Unknown said...

cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite chore-this product would help :)

dealshopper313atgmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

This would be great for spring cleaning!

cdlovesmail@yahoo.com

THERESA E said...

PICK ME, PICK ME I WOULD LOVE TRY IT.
darlin525@hughes.net

L.A. W said...

Would love to try softscrub!!
sticagirl2@hotmail.com

CJ said...

I would love to try this product.

nutts4ep(at)aol(dot)com

Dorothy said...

We're selling our house, so I'm cleaning like crazy for every showing. I've gone through so many products and I'd love to try this one. Thanks so much for the giveaway.

bettycd said...

Would love to try this new SoftScrub product
tjandbcd at optonline.net

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.