Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.22.2011

What's for Dinner??


We're hoping to get back to the regularly scheduled program today!  It has taken over 8 days and a slow recovery, but I'm hoping we're all healthy! 

Tuesday's Menu
Chicken Bruschetta Pasta (Recipe from the Philadelphia Cooking Creme container!)
Salad
Garlic Bread

I can't wait to try this recipe.  It really looks good!

What's on your menu?  Inspire us!

What's for Dinner??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle! Can you share the recipe? That sounds delish! Thanks!

momma-lana said...

Pan fried ham slice
baked potato
steamed broccoli
salad

(I came down with that flu on Friday-so this is the plan if I have the energy for it-otherwise it will be refrigerator surprise!)

Emily said...

Birthday dinner at Pei Wei for my mother-in-law!

Andrea @ Clipping Makes Cents said...

We're having Chicken Pot Pie with Mashed Potatoes on this rainy Tuesday. :)

Nicki S. said...

I set up chicken noodle soup in the crock pot a half hour ago. It will be delicious by dinnertime (but hopefully ready for lunch because I want it now!)

momma-lana said...

OR
Amish Baked Noodles and Ham from food.com

I have ham to use up

Money Saving Madness said...

Amanda,
It's on the Philadelphia cooking Creme Original:

1 lb chicken
1/3 c chicken broth
1/4 t garlic powder
1 tub original cooking creme
2 cups grape tomatoes
2 cups hot cooked farfalle
12 fresh basil leaves cut into thin strips

Cook chicken in skillet until no longer pink. Add broth and garlic powder, cook 3 min.

Add cooking creme and tomatoes, cook and stir 3 min.

Stir in pasta and basil.

Voila!

Money Saving Madness said...

Momma-Lana,
Hope you are better. I am convinced we had the flu. Body aches, fever, sore throat, etc.

It was really aweful.

Get well.

Heather said...

We are on the go tonight and I didn't plan very well so it will be either leftovers or mac and cheese.

Unknown said...

Thank you!! Can't wait to try it!

Renee said...

Lasagna...yum

Theresa E. said...

WE ARE HAVING BAKED CHICKEN LEGS,STEAMED CABBAGE AND HOMEMADE BAKED MAC AND CHEESE.

Stacey B said...

Cheesy Broccoli Noodle soup

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.