Place your order through Shop-At-Home and save an additional 3% with cash back! If you are new to ShopAtHome, you'll receive an extra $5 cash back with your first purchase!
3.10.2011
24-Piece Rubbermaid Food Storage for $10
Walmart is offering a great deal on this Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids 24-pc Set for just $10! I bought two sets of these last year and organized my storage containers! They take up very little space and stack nicely! I love them! Order online and pick up in-store for FREE.
Place your order through Shop-At-Home and save an additional 3% with cash back! If you are new to ShopAtHome, you'll receive an extra $5 cash back with your first purchase!
24-Piece Rubbermaid Food Storage for $10Place your order through Shop-At-Home and save an additional 3% with cash back! If you are new to ShopAtHome, you'll receive an extra $5 cash back with your first purchase!
Posted by Michelle at 3/10/2011
Labels: Online Deals, Walmart

1 comments:
I bought 2 sets of these and 2 sets of the veggie crisper (green lids) last year. Love them!
Post a Comment