Canvas People has brought back their FREE 8x10 Canvas offer for a limited time. The great thing about this offer is that you can upsize to 11x14 and take the $50 credit! Shipping is $14.95.
I personally been in love with this collage that Caley over at How Does She created using 11 x 14 canvases from the Canvas People. The black and white close-ups are stunning and she actually put these in her bathroom!
GO HERE to see how easy these are to create!!
3.10.2011
Cute Canvas Collage with FREE $50 Canvas People Credit
Cute Canvas Collage with FREE $50 Canvas People CreditPosted by Michelle at 3/10/2011
Labels: Photo Deals

3 comments:
How much is shipping on the 8 x 10?
$14.95...I'll add that to the post.
I upgraded to 11x14, paid $32 with shipping and have a wonderful Mother's Day present for my grandmother. Awesome deal! :)
Post a Comment