Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.12.2011

CVS: Toilet Paper Deal Scenario

CVS has a deal this week (starts 3/13) on toilet paper and I'm planning on making the most of it!  I've got Extra Bucks to spend!  Here's the deal:

Buy 2 Charmin 16 Packs ($10 each) $20
Buy 4 Puffs ($1.50 each)  $6
Buy Tena Ultra Thins Pads $9.99
Use $1/2 Charmin 2/27 PG
Use $2.50/1 Tena Printable
Use $1/4 Puffs 2/27 printable
Pay $31.49 in ECB
Receive $19.99 in ECB
Final Price:  $11.50 for everything!

If you don't have that many Extra Bucks, do the Tena deal seperately, then do the Charmin/Puffs deal!

GO HERE for more CVS weekly deals.

CVS: Toilet Paper Deal ScenarioSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I get the puffs coupon? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

P&G 02/27/11

Pubbler said...

I bought 2 x Charmin t/p and 2 x Charmin wipes. Used 2 x $1/2 Charmin Products. Also look for bonus Charmin packs or the older ones with coupons. I found a 20ct (16 + 4 free) Charmin t/p at my store.

Anonymous said...

I used $1/1 Charmin from P & G booklet for an even better deal!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.