Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.08.2011

CVS Update: I Paid $.55 for Everything!

I made a very quick trip to CVS tonight to check out the Dove Men+Care deal.  I confirmed the price of $2!  The deodorant was NOT marked at my store, but I priced checked it at the scanner and it was certainly $2!
Dove Men+Care is $2 this week!!!!!
I used the $2/1 Dove Men+Care coupon to get it FREE!
I used a $1 off Kellogg's scanner coupon to get the cereal FREE!
I used (2) B1G1 Pledge coupons and (2) $.75/1 Pledge printables - I paid $4.50 and got $4 ECB.
I used the FREE beverage or candy bar CVS coupon to get the Nestea FREE.
I used a $3.95 ECB and paid a total of $.55 OOP.

This SHOULD have been a money-maker deal for me.  I realized as I was standing at the checkout I had a $3 off Revlon CRT and could have picked up the Nail Polish that is on sale this week for $3.99, get $3 ECB.  That would have been a $2.01 money-maker!

CVS Update: I Paid $.55 for Everything!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Doreen said...

WOW- my Dove scanned 4.99 at the price checker on Sunday- I'll check again tomorrow. I try to get those free items as much as possible to send to the troops over seas. Hopefully it's $2.00.

For pleadge- you can use 2 coupons??

Money Saving Madness said...

Doreen,
Yes, it is in CVS's coupon policy to accept one coupon per item. So for the B1G1 fREE items, you an use one coupon for each item. - A B1G1 and a $$ off.

Nothing beeped and the cashier didn't even question the coupons.

My store is easy to get along with.

Donna said...

My CVS did not have the Dove deodorant marked either, but i picked up the four different scents to scan, only two scanned 2/$4.00, the other two scents scanned regular price, so make sure you scan them all to check :-)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.