Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.07.2011

FREE Kindle Novel: Best Little Stories from the Civil War

Amazon is offering a FREE Kindle download of The Best Little Stories from the Civil War.  This is an $18.99 value!

Did you know you don't need a Kindle to download?  You can download the free Kindle for PC software.  You can read Kindle books from your computer, iPhone, droid, or other device!

I come across FREE Kindle books on a daily basis.  Are you interested in seeing more FREE Kindle download deals?

Thanks, Adventures in Saving!

FREE Kindle Novel: Best Little Stories from the Civil WarSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

missymosquito said...

I've never been able to find any free kindle books other than the old classics, so yes I'd love to see more free ebooks or learn where to find them. BTW does anybody know how many ebooks an android phone will hold with the Kindle app on it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the free book. I downloaded it to my Kindle. I'd love to know how to find more free books and/or have them listed on your sight.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.