Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.08.2011

Paybox.me Update: Log in to CASH IN!


If you joined Paybox several weeks ago when I told you about it, be sure to log in at least every other day to keep your balance and add money to your account!  I logged in today and found these bonuses credited to my account for March.  These are the days I've logged in this month!
Paybox will be rebranding soon as part of their marketing plan to get the website up and running.  Though the name will change, you will keep your balances.  You can continue to earn money and refer friends for the $10 bonus until the site goes live.

JOIN HERE for free $25!

Paybox.me Update: Log in to CASH IN!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how this works. :(

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.