Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.09.2011

What's for Dinner??

We're eating leftovers tonight.  My husband and I will be having a small casserole I put in the freezer a couple of weeks ago and the kids will be having leftovers from our big turkey dinner on Monday.

Reuben Casserole (for us)
Turkey Salad Sandwiches (for the kids)
Kraft Homestyle Mac  & Cheese
Pickles
Fruit Salad

What's on your menu?  Inspire us!

What's for Dinner??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Nicki S. said...

Homemade pierogies for ash wednesday. I made them with mom yesterday : )

momma-lana said...

Our youngest daughter is home from college for spring break and she asked for-
homemade macaroni and cheese
broccoli
green salad
rolls

stephanie said...

stuffed peppers (freezer batch)
homemade biscuits
corn
butternut squash
fruit salad

Dawn said...

LOVE reuben casserole! :)

We're having shrimp scampi and sauted shiitake mushrooms with farfalle pasta. Also steamed asperigus. (I got awesome Meijer produce deals yesterday!)

Renee said...

Chicken Tetrazini- hopefully youngest DD will be hungry- just walked in to find she had eaten 1/2 bag of goldfish!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.