Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.22.2009

Weekend Scores: CVS, BiLo & Walmart

CVS: Moneymaker Transaction

I made two trips to CVS this weekend. On my first trip, I scored 6 Coke 12 packs, 3 Suave Body washes, & 2 Dayquil. It was a great trip and the lady behind me even asked me how I did it. I ended up getting everything for around $2 oop (out of pocket) after ECB.

My best transaction is pictured above! I actually made around $3 on this transaction by using a raincheck from last months throat cooler deal and by using the B1G1 Free coupon. Click here to see all the deal match-ups for this week!

BILO: Major Meat Markdown
Check out the ground beef I scored at BiLo yesterday! I got over 20 lbs for only $1/lb!!!! I also got Simply Orange OJ for only $1.90 each, FREE New York garlic bread and a few other great deals! Check out my BiLo post here.

WALMART: Great Finds!


Here are a few of the great deals I got at Walmart! All were FREE except for the pita chips. Those were only $ .50 after coupon. Read more about Walmart deals here, here or here!

Weekend Scores: CVS, BiLo & WalmartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.