Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.24.2009

FREE Pace Product with this $4 Coupon!


Are you loving the freebies that I've been sending your way??? If so, here's another! I love them too! :-) And this one is a H-O-T one!
~~~
Get a $4/1 any Pace Product including salsa, picante, and specialty variety here. Can you say FREE plus OVERAGE?! These are definitely less than $4 at Walmart-$2.56 to be exact!! And, here's the best part, you can print this MULTIPLE times! It does require Java and does take what seems like eons to print but when you hit the back button on your browser they just keep coming and coming!! Maybe the limit is 10? Mine are still printing.......

FREE Pace Product with this $4 Coupon!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! Thank you soooo much for this post! I have printed 10 so far, and it's still going! Your blog is somewhat new to me, but quickly becoming a favorite! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

How do you print these? I can never print coupons powered by SmartSource. I downloaded Java and even tried printing these from both IE and Firefox. What do I try next??? HELP - I want this coupon!!!

Amber Schmidt said...

Anyone having trouble printing... I personally CANNOT PRINT ANY OF THESE IN FIREFOX OR SAFARI! The bricks and Smartsource ONLY work for me in IE. I have stopped trying to print in anything else because it has eaten so many coupons on me!

Anonymous said...

This is a touchy one and won't print for some people no matter what they try. It took me a while to figure it out myself. Here's what I did many months ago and it works for me now every time.
-Download Java & RESTART your computer.
-I use IE.
-Sometimes it can take up to 5 minutes for them to actually print, so don't give up too early.
-This coupon took me about a minute each from the time I hit print until the printer actually started to print.
-Some browsers don't support this but don't give up.

There is much discussion about this here: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=987337

Maybe this will help.

lindzandrob said...

I took my coupons to use at Walmart and they didn't let me have the overage. They changed the value of the coupon to the value of the item I purchased. I still got them free, but I had gotten other things to make up for the overage which I ended up having to pay for. Does anybody else have this problem?

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I really wish it would let me print these coupons, but it wolnt, when I click the link it says you have reached your print limit and it wolnt go to their website or anything. Anybody have any suggestions? Because I havent ever printed any of these. Thanks

Anonymous said...

FROM SMARTSOURCE:
SmartSource coupons can be printed from Windows XP or Vista machines, using Internet Explorer's browser version 6.0 and higher, or Firefox 1 or 2. SmartSource coupons are also compatible on Macs running OSX 10.4 (Tiger) or 10.5 (Leopard), using Apple's Safari browser.

Our coupon printing technology is compatible with Firefox 3.0.

You may encounter Server Errors if America Online is your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

CompuServe, Linux and WebTV systems are not supported

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.