Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.24.2009

Get Well Soon...with these Coupons!

My kids are sick this week :-( I thought I had a good stockpile of meds but my doctor recommends certain things and I just did not have any more of those on hand. And as some of you may know, three kids go through an enormous quantity of medicines when you must administer them every 4-6 hours! So, for the first time in at least 18 months I had to PAY for medicines - just not full price of course! Here are some great savings on cold medicines, fever reducers and more:

  • Wyeth, makers of Dimetapp, Robitussin, Alavert, Advil & more, has lots of great coupons here.
  • Triaminic has a great $1.50/1 coupon here.
  • Print a $1/1 Motrin coupon here.
  • Get $1/1 any Tylenol Product here.
  • Save $2/1 Zyrtec here.
  • Save $2 on any one Sudafed here.
  • Get $2/1 and $1/1 coupons from Imodium here.
  • Get $2/1 Ocillococcinum Flu Products here.
  • Save $2/1 Coricidin HBP (cold care for those with high blood pressure) here.

Get Well Soon...with these Coupons!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.