Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.19.2009

Kmart Super Doubles: March 22-28

Some Kmart stores around the country will be participating in the Super Double Coupons promotion again next week, March 22-28. Check your city's circular online at Kmart.com. The ad looks exactly as pictured above. Check back here this weekend for coupon match-ups!

Don't forget about the promotion from Glamour to get a $25 gift card when you spend $5o at Kmart.

And you can get a $5 coupon just for signing up for Kmart's emails.

Kmart Super Doubles: March 22-28SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Trisha Wheatley said...

Hi, I found this post through Twitter! Sadly, I don't think there's double coupons in my area this time (metro Detroit). Thanks for the gift card info, though, great tip!

Anonymous said...

I put together a shopping list for the Minneapolis /St Paul area on my blog dollarsinthepocket.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.