Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.31.2009

$1 off Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drinks


Ohhhh! This is a great printable coupon for $1/1 Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink! The last time a $1 off was available, it made FREE Frappuccino at Kmart Doubles! I'll be saving mine in hopes of a great deal at Kmart! I love the vanilla! (The coupon does print with a small Walgreens logo on it, but IS a manufacturer's coupon and can be used anywhere.)
Amy of Who Said Nothing in Life is Free is reporting that you can use this coupon at Walgreens today with the 15% Friends and Family coupon to make these only $.06 per bottle!

$1 off Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee DrinksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for linking me... I was so excited when I got that coupon in my email yesterday from mycokerewards!!!

YOu have to use the store ad coupon too to get the $1.25 price than after the 15% discount and manuf coupon it comes out to 6.5 cents each... got 4 this morning YUMMY!!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.