Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.21.2009

CVS: FREE Stayfree & Electrasol on 8/2

There are a couple great deals coming up at CVS beginning August 2. Please note....these are not currently available - this is a deal alert for August 2- get your coupons ready!!

The week of 8/2 CVS will have Electrasol priced at $4.50 each, but when you purchase $20 worth you will get back $10! Here's how the deal looks with coupons:

Buy 5 Electrasol=$22.50
Use 5 $2.50/1 coupons (-$12.50)
Get back $10 in ECB
FINAl PRICE =FREE!
(Thanks, KC Penny Pinchin Mama!)

The Stayfree Deal:
Buy 2 Stayfree Pads (28-48 ct) $5 each
Use B1G1 coupon from 6/28 SS insert AND
Use $1/1 printable
FINAL PRICE = FREE, plus overage after ECB!

I'm almost certain my store will not have 5 boxes of Electrasol on the shelf to begin with. I have had great sucess with getting a raincheck and having multiple items ordered and in stock within a week. My store will even call me when my items come in!

CVS: FREE Stayfree & Electrasol on 8/2SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.