Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.21.2009

Staples Backpack Deal Available Online


I wanted to mention again about the great deals going on at Staples this week. I was able to snag two backpacks with the help of my mom and her Staples rewards card. I won't be needing these this year, so I'm putting them back for future use. I know we'll be needng them at some point, with three kids going to school in just a couple years!
---
If you don't have a Staples store, or if your store was very picked over on the backpacks, you can order them online. My store had a great selection and always restocks the rebate items during the week.
---
With all the arts and crafts we do at our house, I've decided it would be good to stock up on all the FREE and really cheap school supplies. In past years I've gotten a few things but there was usually something that I'd need later and pay full price. This year I'm making sure all the bases are covered. I won't be paying full price for anything that is FREE or super cheap in back-to-school season!

Staples Backpack Deal Available OnlineSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.