This is an update on the Fannie May Chocolate "deal". Most of my readers said they could not get through or the codes were expired. Hopefully that was the case because according to several people who did place their orders, their credit cards were charged for shipping even though the shipping charge was covered by the provided code for $15 off. If you placed an order, make sure to check your credit card for shipping charges that were not disclosed at the checkout. If you were charged shipping, I suggest you call Fannie May and have them cancel your order and remove the charges from your account.
10.20.2009
Fannie May Chocolate: NOT A GOOD DEAL
Posted by Michelle at 10/20/2009
Labels: Online Deals








5 comments:
No, don't cancel yet. Fannie May is aware and is working on fixing the problem!!! Don't cancel yet!!
I also called and they said the charges would come off my card tomorrow if they aren't off by wednesday I will cancel the order but sounds like they are going to get it straight
Good to know! Thanks for the info...
All the inexpensive items were marked as "Sold Out." Cheapest items I could find were 17.99 (like for Truffles). Still a good deal if you're a Fanny May fan.
Has anyone actually seen this problem fixed yet?
Post a Comment